Google Translate

Friday, June 15, 2012

Lah Lah Lah...

Today is Friday (yay)! There was soccer meet today, and we say two players from the Melbourne Victory soccer team. Their names were Adama Traore and Adrian Leijer. Adama was a left mid fielder (if I heard right) and Adrian was a defender. It was really cool! We got a picture with them:
 We also got a poster with the team and their signatures on it. It now has it's own place on my wardrobe. Adrian is the one on the left and Adama is the one on the right. Cat is in between them, and I'm behind her! I also got a sausage there (randomly off topic kind of...). It was yummy.
Life goes on. Last week I didn't tell you what the results for my soccer game were because I didn't have one. I have one this Sunday, though.We'll see how that goes. The big expo I was talking about is not next Monday, but the Monday after that one. I'm going to start writing my draft this Monday (I will not say what it is to surprise my parents)! I'm so excited! I do have to figure out what duodenitis- proximal jejunitis is, though. I've already tried and didn't really understand what the thing was saying. I'll try again. So yup. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment