Google Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2012

AHHHHH!

Guess who won the race! Yes, it was BLACK CAVIAR! Yes!!! Yes!!! I knew she could do it. My Dad recorded the whole thing on the TV so now I can watch the whole race- opening ceremonies, and everything. Yay! That was Mom's idea. I'm so happy! Black Caviar is a 22 for 22. I saw in the newspaper a quote from her trainer or something that said she was closer to the end of her career to the beginning. Oh no! But that's okay. The horse has to retire sometime. She smashed the record three times! Hihi. I think she will be racing in some other race in England soon. I think that's the deal. I can't wait! She was racing against the best horses in the worl in that race- and she won! The Diamond Jubilee Stakes at Royal Ascot! The queen of England was there! And she patted Black Caviar! So awesome. Here is the photo finish (look to the top...). Luke Nolen (her jockey) was slowing her down to not pressure and this other horse (called Moonlight Cloud) just came up from behind her. Luckily she still made it.
Onto the soccer game. Our team is not doing well. We lost 2-0. Yup. There are a lot of silly things that some of my team mates are doing that they have and are being repeatedly told not to do. I hope it will get fixed.
Today I also watched the movie Brave! It's that movie about the scottish princess from Disney. I really liked it. It's cute, although there are some parts with bears and attacks. But my sisters could watch it.
Tomorrow is the integrated expo! Yeah! Finally it is going to be over (not that I didn't like it, it was better than last time). Hopefully it will turn out alright. You must remember that following the last expo it was vacation- and it is! Yay! It starts in sometime in July. Next week is the last week of school!
Mom is coming back tomorrow- I'll see her after school!
I think I will start on Star's Mane right now, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment