Google Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

News

First: Mom isn't coming till Monday! Right when she was going to leave on her flight it was cancelled. Apparently New York was having a big thunderstorm. That was just pure bad luck. But then luckily she found another flight that will arrive on Monday morning. I guess it could have been worse.
I still can't wait for that painting set! I have discovered tips on how to prep the horses, paint them, and then finish them! Even if I don't have matte spry I can still gloss the eyes, hooves, and nose. So excited for that!
Yesterday I also went ice- skating with my soccer team! I thought I wasn't going to do too well, but I actually wasn't that bad and had a fun night!
And OMG, Black Caviar is racing today at 12:45! I wish I could watch it, but the ceremonies start at like 11:00 p.m. Melbourne time, and honestly, I can't stay up that long. You should see my wardrobe right now, though- it has almost no room to fit anything on top of it now! I've gained like 5 articles since the last time I wrote! Really! And tomorrow I will have 1 or 2 more. I do need that poster (whether it reports the loss or win- I bet it is going to be the win)! While I was looking for my favorite picture on my wardrobe look what came up:
That is the picture that dominates The Herald Sun's front page (on the internet).

Okay, after like 10 minutes of searching, I couldn't find it (the photo). Too bad. When mom gets back I'll take a picture of my wardrobe so you can see it. So yup! That's basically it! I have my soccer game tomorrow and will have a post about that.
The last thing is that Nobody has asked to be on the mailing list- I am sure it would be very convenient for some people! I'm always open for requests.
And OMG!!! BLACK CAVIAR!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment