Google Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ice Cream!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I am having ice cream for breakfast! Yay! But it isn't because of a very special occasion :( A friend's dad died of cancer a few days ago. When he was first diagnosed he had ice cream for breakfast the morning after he was diagnosed... so we are going to keep the tradition up! These are the kinds I get to pick from:

-Ultra Chocolate
-Hazelnut Fudge
-Mixed Berry
-Caramel Peanut Brittle

Yum! I think I'll have the caramel one and the hazelnut one (some of the berry one if my parents will let me). We have popsicles from a while ago, but that doesn't count. Looking forward to it! YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Melana, for remembering Bruce this way! I think you guys may have been the first ones to celebrate this year because of the time zones.
    (waving from SF -- friend of your mom's since you were tiny...)

    ReplyDelete