Google Translate

Friday, March 9, 2012

I Guess There is SOMETHING to Say

Well, I guess there is, but not much. All that is really exciting is that I completed a really big house project (with like loans and interest and stuff) and that I got started on the environmental landcare expo thing (I said that we would get started on that in some other post). I am doing my topic on global warming and how the icescaps are melting and stuff. I still have to sort out excactly what I am going to do with my team. As usual, my sister had recorder in the afternoon and I had band during lunchtime. As you might gather, there is not much to say about school. But, before I finish, please check out this website:

climatecrisis.net

It is a website that talks about CO2 emisions and global warming and what you can do to help. Please take a look and HELP THE ENVIRONMENT! My teachers didn't make me study this stuff so much without expecting a positive outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment