Google Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Depot de Pain!!!

You know what that translates to me: The Depot of PAIN. NO! I drive past it almost every day! I am going to suffer PAIN! No, really, there is this french cafe that I pass everyday that is called the Depot de Pain. Just thought that was a funny topic. Anyways, not much today- except tons of homework-... Just wanted to mention that! Oh, there actually WAS something interesting... GIANT ICE CREAMS! I had this huge ice cream that was like as big as my face and ate it all! Yummy! Did you see the awesome background color? My friend helped me change it! I still haven't seen the Hunger Games! They are coming out on the 22nd. My dad said that we would probably see them this weekend! Vocabulary: Fairy Floss instead of cotton candy, tigi instead of tag, serviette instead of napkin (not everybody uses that).

2 comments:

  1. O âm austraulian And i do not knin war the word tigi means

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the word cotton candy in american books andit does not sound yummy because cotton is yucky. I know because when i wasli=ttle i sucked on coton . Tiggy! Serviette sounds nicer than napkin I think.

    ReplyDelete