Google Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cow Poo Kills!

Yes, it really does! This is because the poo (and the farts, mind you) have methane gas in them. Methane gas is 20 times more potent than CO2, it just doesn't have that much quantity. Anyways, you know how the indians would pick up buffalo poop and burn it to make fires? Well, I guess that was because the poop was actually combustible. So guess what... COW POOP KILLS (at least it will when all the ice melts or something)! Oh, if you want to proof click here.
Okay, to get into more neutral topics... On Saturday we watched a movie (a movie called "The Secret of Moonacre" which was mildly cheesy but it could have actually gotten into the movies if it had made more sense), but before that (in the morning) I went on another grocery shopping bike ride (this time it was worth it- I got Black Beauty the chapter book!) and of course got some groceries. I also found out that The Hunger Games is coming out the 22nd- NO!!!! Today I went to the movies and watched a (sometimes) terribly animated movie: Angelina Ballerina! I never knew it would come to that. It reminds me of a ten second youtube video that I watched of someone singing "I just wasted ten seconds of your life", except "I just wasted an hour of your life"! Oh, it was a terrible movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment