Google Translate

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hello... I am Alive

I haven't been on blogger for days, I know... but I do have reasons. First of all, there wasn't too much interesting things going on (well, there were, but they are not blogging material). Second of all, I was busy. I had a BIG homework project- I had a lot of research going on, especially in google images. Yes, you might have gotten it... I am going to have the environmental expo soon! It has kept me busy for a few nights- hopefully it'll turn out well. Anyways, the only exciting thing that has happened is THE LEE STREET FETE! It was today... and kind of crazy. The second I got there I went to the art stand and helped put stuff up. Then I had a band performance- then volunteering at some game- then to the art stand again- lunch- CRAZY COOL RIDES! It was crazy, but fun. I got some books, a portrait (like of myself) , and lunch. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment