Google Translate

Monday, May 28, 2012

Camp Wyuna!

Okay, so I might have said this before, but grades 5 and 6 are going to Camp Wyuna! And this Wednesday! It will be fun. I'll tell you all about it when I get back (on Friday or Saturday).
Okay, on to past things. Two weeks ago my team tied (AGAIN) 0-0. This week we didn't do very well. We lost 3-1. That was because we had a terrible goalie second half- and also our defense wasn't so great at times. Oh well. Hopefully we will get better results next game (I'll tell you about that too).
On to my projects. No, I haven't gotten glue sticks yet. I can't wait :(  I am also planning to give star (the horse I am sculpting) some details. I'll fix up her legs and then I will start giving her ears and eyes and such- so excited! I also have not gotten any name suggestions (except for one: Melana's Horse Bedrooms). I will consider that one, but I still want more variety. Please? It is just a little name. Doesn't matter if it isn't good. My friend here was brave enough to say something! I have also been given the name El Rancho de Caballos Magicos (which translates to Ranch of the Magic Horses), but I am not sure. I guess you guys could say which one you prefer (or, of course, suggest one yourself). Comment below. I won't miss your comment.
Okay, next to the weird topic. I can't tell you my name, but I can tell you where my name came from: Star Trek Voyager. I discovered it the other day when I was watching it and my mom commented on it. Apparently my parents misheard the name (because it starts with a different letter) and thought it was nice. At least I wasn't deliberately named after an alien.
So yup. Any suggestions? I could put up more art or something. But I don't know what you guys want :(  I'll be waiting!

A few hours later (yes, I can EDIT these... I love doing that):
 Yay! Here is Star! She is almost done. Her other side has not been detailed (yet...). So proud of her! Especially her face! Her face is GORGEOUS! So happy. The mane and tail will be coming shortly (whenever I get working again). I just decided that since I didn't want to work anymore on her that I would put up some pictures... do you like? Any comments (stable name)? Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment