Google Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Updates!

Okay, so on to the updates: first news, the soccer game. My team won 3-0. The first goal I almost scored. The ball bounced off the goalie and in front of one of my team mates. I have been very busy lately- let me show you.
Project #1:
 I have been working on this for months now, I have just not really told about it. It may resemble a horse to you. It is a horse- but it's still in progress. I will show you when I'm done (which might be in like two months... or more). It is called Star. I have had this idea stuck in my head since I was a little kid, so... I decided to get in contact with someone who knows this kind of stuff and start. I am making very slow progress, but at least it is progressing at all.


Project #2:
A stable! Yup, I really did that. Started yesterday. It is still in progress (needs two more and then I'm done!). As you can see, my horses seem to like it. Just in case you're wondering about the gaping holes that real horses could escape from... I'm on that. I just need some string. I never thought that popsicle sticks could make such a nice thing... hopefully it'll stay together!




Project #3:
Recognize the fabric? Those spools of thread are going to be my tassels! Yay! I have everything to make my very complicated arabian costume- I'm so happy! And as with Star... this will take forever. But who cares! I have all the time in the world.







So as you can see, I am keeping myself occupied. Creativity is awesome! Also, one more picture:
Anyone know who this is? She has re- populated my wardrobe (replacing some drawings of mine)! She is the best race horse ever- BLACK CAVIAR! She is like the next Secretariat, Ruffian, Phar Lap... you name it! She won a record of 19 races in a row- this record was set by an American horse (don't know the name)! And then she broke her own record by winning 20 in a row! Isn't she so awesome? If there is ever a model horse of her, I will have to have it- and it better be in the Ruffian mold (if you don't follow, that's okay)! She is the best. I also include a drawing made by Ms. CinnamonMewMew of youtube... Wow! It's so cool! It's Phar Lap all over again!

P.S. Take a look at the post underneath this one- it's about the Hunger Games!

2 comments: