Google Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Weekly Summary

So, just some quick updates:

#1: My team tied 0-0. We put up a good fight.

#2: MY RIGHT HAND IS BIGGER THEN THE LEFT!

#3: I ran out of hot glue so I can't keep making the stables- I also need a creative name for the stables- comment and say what you think it should be (I will announce the winning name if someone comments). Here's a picture:

This is the big stable, which I have finished. The smaller one (in the other picture) is unfinished. That is what I meant.









See, here it is. It is for the smaller horses.












#4: I am participating in a spanish writing contest. I am thinking of different kinds of poems to do with andalusian horses (but have not come up with very good ones) and I am starting to do an illustration for it. Take a look:
I know you can barely see it, but try to anyways. It is barely a start. I am hoping for it to be pretty realistic and am (of course) going to take forever on it. I have until August. Now I will show you my reference for the pose. The color will come whenever I will start that. Here it is:






I thought it was absolutely beautiful and fell in love immediately. I think I will show you the color too:











I really liked the color on this guy and will challenge myself to get the color right.













That's it for now- until probably next week! And remember to give me a name idea!

2 comments:

  1. The start of the drawing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again! As I said before, I am hoping it will turn out realistic :)

      Delete