Google Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hunger Games

 Like everybody my age, I am obsessed with The Hunger Games, and I have noticed that some plastic horses of mine look an awful lot like I envision the characters. I did all the main characters (including Cato and Clove, since everybody loves them), and some of them I just picked out of my collection. First up:

This is Katniss. I was about to make her the horse that Prim is (yes, there is Prim) but decided that this horse looked more brave and decided and wise, in other words more like Katniss.








Next up is Peeta. This is the horse that made me want to make these photos. He looks brave and strong... yet innocent. I believe that fits Peeta's personality best.














Now this is Gale. He isn't exactly a main character, but oh well... I believe this would be like him, don't you agree?










Now this is Prim, or Primrose. I wanted her to be this horse since it looks innocent and scared and beautiful... I think that fits Prim.










This is Effie! Effie Trinket. Again, she is not a main character but oh well... I thought all the spots matched her... but not the wise expression.










This is Haymitch (not drunk). Considering that he won a Hunger Games quarter quell, I thought he would look good this way. I just thought this horse was perfect for him.









As promised, here are Cato and Clove. Cato is very strong, and Clove is meaner than she looks.











So this is just my post about the Hunger Games- hope you liked (sorry that there was two posts today).

No comments:

Post a Comment