Google Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yay!

Yay! I placed in cross country! I ran 3 whole kms and then placed 11th place. Only ten from each age group can go to districts, but kids in a younger age group were in front of me so I got in! Yay! I never thought that I would be able to get ahead the main pack and then stay in front. I am so excited for districts, even if the odds aren't in my favor. I'm so excited! Anyways... I am doing well. I kind of stopped working on the saddle, but don't worry, I'll keep going (sometimes I feel like working on something, sometimes, I don't)... I think while I remember I'll fix the saddle seat right now. The next step after that is sewing all the parts together, and then to make the tassels! Wow... it will be so detailed, and so cool! I can't wait to finish it and take a picture of it on my horse. Oh yeah, and then I have to make the bridle... but who cares! I have plenty of time. So yup... tomorrow I have a soccer game- wish me luck! And I will keep you updated on everything else- the saddle (the saddle, you know which one), cross country, everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment