Google Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Saddle Update!

Since I have barely anything else to write about, here is a saddle update, illustrated version! No, okay. The only news is that tomorrow I am going to cross country- problem is that I am still a teeny bit sore from the soccer game (that I won!) and I am not going to do well. Sorry to not think positively, but really... does anyone who knows me think that I could win or place in a cross- country competition? Not a chance. Okay, anyways, back to the update (illustrated!). Some pictures:
 Just to tell you, all the pieces aren't sown together yet (but soon they will be!) and I know the saddle seat is kind of really puffed- out (that will be fixed as well, soon!). I still have to make a bridle, a chest plate, and a girth, but those will come whenever I decide to make them. The bridle in particular will be kind of hard- but I'll manage, and it will look good! I also have all the little tassels to make- at least like 100 of them! Yes, I have to hand- make them, since they have to be so tiny,
 and that is why this project will take so long! But I will manage (when I find some string!). Now that I remember, I also have to glue on some tiny sequins (if I find some). Do you like the fabric? I finally found a purpose for it! It was on sale at a fabric store, and since it was pretty I picked it up and decided that I would make something with it. Although this project will use almost nothing of the fabric, since there is so much... but who cares, the more the
better! I'll make other stuff out of it- although I could figure out if there is a sort of blanket that can go with the costumes- I would LOVE to make a full set! So yup, that is about it... cross country, and do PLEASE comment or email me, I would love to hear your feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Melana! Cross country is easy, as its only 3 kilometres. You can make it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I don't know, but thanks for the encouragement! Hopefully I will do well and thanks for taking a look!

    ReplyDelete