Google Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Hamburger that Wouldn't Decompose

This hamburger has apparently been sitting on this plate for two years:
As you can see, it hasn't changed a single bit... sad, isn't it? As you can see, it is from McDonald's- so DON'T GET STUFF FROM MCDONALD'S! The french fries refuse to decompose as well.
Okay, anyways...
I'm back from Canberra! It was cool. I got to see parliament, the war memorial, a renaissance art exhibit (too much Madonna and babies), and tons of kangaroos! I read this book about Australia before I moved here, and it said that Canberra had tons of trees, almost like a forest. It definitely has a lot of trees (not like a forest, but yay, ecofriendly!), and it is cool. We stayed at some friends' house. It was in the country (forest), so that explains why we saw so many kangaroos. They were so awesome to see- their bouncing was so funny and weird and they stared right at you... they would look so wise (even though they are completely dumb creatures- on the ride over to Canberra there were at least three dead ones at the side of the road). Easter was awesome too- I went on like seven easter hunts (five in a friend's room and two outside in the giant backyard), but don't worry, I only got like 11 eggs. The easter bunny left us a little lindt bunny and two big chocolate bunnies... it is my duty to report that there is only milk chocolate in easter here, and no peeps and stuff- its still awesome, though! So yup, I'm back... but school starts on Monday.

1 comment: