Google Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yay! Vacation!!

Yay! Vacation started on Monday... is not ending until Friday (the Friday after this Friday). When was the last time I wrote? Oh yeah, I think it was Wednesday. I THINK. Well really, I'm not sure. Anyways... Thursday I had an environmental expo. Did I mention it? That was what I was doing tons of homework for. Anyways... It was a success! Everybody liked it and on Friday a lot of grownups commented about it. Friday was the last day of school- we cleaned up and stuff. I went to a friend's house and ate pizza, filmed a random movie, and drew a cat. And then on Saturday I went on my bike with my dad to shop- we took a look at this Asian mart too, and we bought some stuff there too.  Although, the sad thing is the easter bunny did not take the opportunity to get some stuff. But then in the night some friends came over, and stayed until really late. On Sunday... I went to a candian twins' house. I ate so much chocolate... it was yummy! On Monday... I went to the pool. And yesterday... I went to see this little kid Jungle Book show and had to cover my ears the whole time because the volume was too loud. For the rest of the day my ears hurt. I also went to the park- nothing new. And today... I stayed home until my flute lesson and then rode my bike there, since we don't have our car since it has a screechy problem. Tomorrow I am going to soccer practice. I guess thats it... M2A (moving to Australia, that's the abbreviation for my name online) out.

P.S. I found a better color!

No comments:

Post a Comment