Google Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Washinton D.C. (continued)

We have been in Washington for two days now. Now, I think I forgot to mention something: we're in Washington D.C., not the state. I am starting to wrap the presents that I am going to give, and I am going to be forced to play a concert in front of everybody. I have started painting a painting on a canvas with a water lily, or whatever its called. I cannot think of any other projects to do, so please send ideas! My dad just came back from a walk that started at like 8:00 in the morning, and ended at 2:30 in the afternoon. And it was pouring outside the whole time. My cousins are coming tomorrow for thanksgiving, and I hope we'll have a great time!

4 comments:

  1. Fun!!! You should draw a cucumber with a mustache!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.musee-orangerie.fr/homes/home_u1l2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. find a brick, name it frankie, eat it, and then paint a watermelon on it. I was just kidding about the eating it part, but seriously u should find a brick. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)=)=)=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try my favorite thing of all: trowing paint at people. No, really though, don't try that.

    ReplyDelete