Google Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Events of Wednesday, the 23rd of November

Today my family decided that we should go somewhere out of my grandparents' house so we did: to the Smithsonian. I know there are tons of Smithsonian museums all over the world, but this one is by far the best: The Air and Space Museum. And to be specific, the air and space museum they used for filming a scene from Transformers II. The blackbird airplane (the airplane they used for the old transformer that they woke up and destroyed the museum), was probably one of my favorites. It's one of the fastest planes that have ever been on earth. When it was retired they flew it from L.A. to Washington in an hour, four minutes, and maybe 20 seconds? That's amazing. My cousins also came. After dinner they all started screaming (my sisters joined in) and running around. I tried to calm them down by giving them a "show", but that made them all the crazier. I shut myself in the bathroom (with a lock, luckily) and practiced my flute. I know this sounds weird, but the sound sounds really good, and I think its the best place to practice in anyways, since nobody goes into the bathroom that much. That's where my day concludes (with my sister screaming in the background).

4 comments:

  1. Hey really cool post. Are you excited to for Thanksgiving? I am I hope you r too! Sorry I missed you after school last Friday.
    -Helen Threlkeld

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kewl!!!! Hehe the bathroom does have good sound! Lol
    Miss u!
    Gabby c

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so cool! we miss you!
    --Mia

    ReplyDelete