Google Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hawaii!

We finally arrived in Hawaii! I was too busy to write on the last day in Washington, but there wasn't anything really important. We boarded a plane to Denver and I stayed there for one night. Luckily, one of my friends was having a sleepover, so I got to spend that last night with some of my friends. I left the party early and got there really late, so I was not the best guest they could receive. So I left the party early, and then boarded the flight to Seattle, my connection to the airplane to Hawaii. We stayed in the Seattle for three hours (about, maybe a little bit more). Then we took the plane to Hawaii (six hours long). Part of the airport was outside, and it was really warm. I only slept a few hours because all my sisters did all night was laugh and take off their pajamas. I finally got them quiet when the older one stopped giggling and the little one was crying because she didn't get ice cream the next day. I told her that monsters liked to eat little girls that were crying, and that definitely quieted her down. All morning we've been taking a walk around the Waikiki area, even dipping in the ocean in Honolulu. It's been really hot, and now we're going to the swimming pool.

1 comment:

  1. Omg!! That sounds so incredibly fun and exciting!! I wish I could b in Hawaii!
    O and I hav a connection with the cryings sisters monster thing. When my bro was ur sister's age, when he was annoying and weird to me, I would tell him that ill call the farm for crazy people to come pick him up if he won't stop. Or sometimes I'd tell him that I'd call the coocoo doctor or the police and pretend to call them on the phone. Lol. That always shut him up. Haha
    Anyways, I conciter u my best guest at the party, because I was really sad to c u move away, so it gave me a chance to c u kne more time and I loved that! O and thx 4 the really cute kitty!!

    ReplyDelete