Google Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Washington

My family has arrived in Washington! My last day of school was really sad. Some friends of mine decorated my locker, and everybody signed some papers that were up there, even people I didn't know! I said goodbye to all my friends, and had a hugging session after school. My family moved out of our rented house and we spent a night in one of our friends' houses. Later in the morning we drove to the airport and got on a jet. We flew for about two hours to Kansas City (which I don't think is in Kansas, but Missouri), then got on another jet that took about two hours to get toWashington. By the way, whenever you fly on an airplane to somewhere make sure that it is not a jet. The thing was so loud that my ears hurt a day later. I am now staying in my grandparents' house. On Thanksgiving we're going to have turkey AND ham, since we usually have Christmas here. I already have all but one of the presens ready to give.

2 comments:

  1. have a happy thanks giving and early christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! Happy thanksgiving and chrismas!!!

    ReplyDelete