Google Translate

Friday, December 7, 2012

He is Stalking You

Yes. Look around. Make sure he is not there.
Okay, so he isn't? Good! He's still staring at me...
Anyways, Mom just got back from New Zealand (yeah, she went there). The second she came back she asked what we knew about New Zealand, and this picture immediately pops into my head:
One of my classmates used that picture for his integrated project. I helped my friend find it and save it as a desktop background (search "Kiwi Anatomy" on Google- that was my first guess and it worked).
Speaking of Integrated I just spent like a whole hour typing my report (YESSSSS- it's finally done!).
Now... onto the reading essay. Darn.
Okay, so Mom came back from New Zealand and she gives me this stuff:
 Yes, you got it, the stalker (no name yet... but it's a boy)...
And chocolates! *Yum*
And yes, I've been a bit obsessed with the idea of "stalking" lately. Ever since my teacher said he knew where we lived...
I've also been a bit obsessed with Assasin's Creed ("I am the first X-Man, that joke's ahead of my time, but I'm still gonna  die who in the world is that guy? The second X-man... Dark hooded man, watching from a distance, take a second to look awesome, time to go.. I'm feeling, nauseous... he's distracted by a feather, he's like "shoot me", he likes feathers, he looks up and then remembers, "Oo, I LOVE birds!", nod at the bird, people die, everywhere people die... I'm afraid of heights, oh no, if I fall I'll be dead, made it down alright, I'm feeling great, OH! GOD! however did that's gonna pay, enter evil bald guy with a cape, pull the arrow out, you can take a bald guy, then you see the bald guy surrounded by some other guys..). Those are some lyrics from the Assasin's creed videos that Tobuscus made (they are AWESOME... dududududu subscribe!). I also watched the original trailers, and boy, the music, the animation, the slo-mo and speed shots are perfectly timed, and oh! Best ever. They have their games, they even have books... BUT NO MOVIE!! OMG, if they made a movie, I would die (and I don't even play the game... and haven't even read the books...)! Anyways, so that is a picture of the guy named "Ezio". He is the main character of two versions of the game ("Brotherhood", and "Revelations"). Dude, seriously: "kill him with your awesome!" (part of the Tobuscus video...).
Anyways, so I couldn't find any good pictures of his filly body suit thingie, so I just show the hood because... well... the hood is awesome, and you wouldn't imagine how hard it is to imitate it (trust me: stumbling around blindly is not the funnest thing ever... well, unless you're pretending that you're part of assasin's creed... I am so childish sometimes...). Ooh, yes! Just found good picture:
Oh yeah! I am SO being Ezio (the guy at the front- "kill him with your awesome") sometime!
Okay, don't have anything else to say... wait, I do.
First of all, I found THIS word in the dictionary: "Rule of Thumb". Yeah, seriously. I am having a vision of a thumb sitting on a throne (I'm getting tons of visions lately... image changing shirts, giant looming mountains).
And also, the Breyer December Blossom:
All of the others aren't metallic. All of the others are normal colors, and badly coordinated. But this one: metallic, AND looks AWESOME! Unfair.
Random picture:
 Oh yeah.

1 comment: